For higher voltage and output power applications, multiples of LiFePO4 cylindrical cells are assembled and framed to build a battery module. The module with customized voltage and power output ( discharging current ) is ready to integrate any applications.
|Cell||Part Number||Nominal Voltage(V)||Nominal Capacity(Ah)||Operting Current(A)||Max Discharge Current(A)||Dimensions(LxWxH ±0.5mm)||Weight.Approx(kg)|
• Customized with voltage and power output (discharging current). Typical options,
• Core cell : 32650, 26650, 22650
• Voltage : 12V, 24V, 48V or higher
• output : 12.8kWh ~ 51.2kWh or higher (regular at 1C, up to 3C-5C)
Ready for assembly
• Modules are ready for assembled with BMS, CAN bus and accessories. A energy storage system is built
by multiple modules to provide large scale of supply such as off-grid power supply and UPS system.
• Plug & play replacement for maintenance.